Thursday, February 3, 2011

French Peach Pie

I am in grave danger of doing it again. Here I am after another couple of weeks with no pie production and no blogging either.

I did make a pie a few weeks ago. It seems as though ever since, at least one of us has been sick (and me nearly the entire time). That is my excuse, and I am sticking with it!

The last pie... French Peach. It was quite good, although sadly, it was not made with fresh peaches, and included some less than homemade elements. Ah well, it was still pie. It could have been worse. It could have been a lesser dessert.

The obligatory picture...



Hoping for this weekend to get back on track. I would never let a minor distraction like a Super Bowl dissuade me from baking, that is for certain.

Only four left now.

1 comment:

Sarah AJ said...

Perhaps a green and gold pie this weekend?