Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weeks 30 - 33

I have completely fallen off the wagon the past month or so as far as blogging goes. I have been keeping up on the pie baking, but obviously not the blogging. So, the past four pies...



The pie bird made its first appearance in the making of this one, so there are a few extra pictures...






It tasted a surprising amount like apple.




Horrible picture quality and most pieces looked better than this, but they all tasted good.






Week #33: Raspberry/Cherry - http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Raspberry-Cherry-Pie/Detail.aspx?src=etaf. I loved this one.




I'm loving (making and eating) the fresh fruit pies.

5 comments:

Sarah AJ said...

I've been anxiously awaiting the pie bird's first appearance.

Unknown said...

I thought maybe the pie police ran you in...

Julie said...

I can't believe how disgusting the kiwi one looks. I'm not even gonna show the kids that one...I can just imagine the comments it would receive.

tara said...

raspberry-cherry is my 2nd favorite, after pineapple-rhubarb. keep the hyphenated double-fruit pies coming!

Mary said...

My goodness, look at your progress since day one!